Nestled under a chic black awning on Queen Street in the heart of Bendigo’s bustling CBD district awaits Masons of Bendigo – a modern, sophisticated restaurant with a welcoming relaxed ambience. First opened on March 26 2012, husband and wife chef team Nick and Sonia Anthony have carved out a unique place in Bendigo’s increasingly vibrant culinary scene. Like a great Bordeaux, Masons of Bendigo is a unique expression of its location, its environment and the people.
As a result of Daniel Andrew’s announcement today, we will be recommencing dine-in from dinner service, Wednesday 23rd September 2020.
The following will now apply and we ask for your patience during this time.
- All bookings only confirmed once payment has been made.
- Dietary requests MUST be made prior to dining with us.
- We are not selling or redeeming vouchers during this restricted period.
- Only 10 diners allowed downstairs, 10 diners upstairs within a maximum period of 2 hours.
- We are required to check all ID’s before entry. Those from Melbourne are unable to dine with us and will be refused entry.
- Please scan the QR code on entry to register your details. This information is kept in confidence and will only be shared under the advise of the DHHS and will not be shared with third parties.
- Once seated at the table, masks are able to be removed.
We are offering set-menus only:
Lunch: $48.50 per person includes six seasonal tastes plus dessert.
Dinner: $80 per person includes three seasonal tastes, two larger dishes and a dessert.
Enhance your experience over dinner with wine matching for $45 per person.
|Tuesday||Closed||Open 5.45pm – 10pm from 29th Sept|
|Wednesday||Closed||Open 5.45pm – 10pm from 23rd Sept|
|Thursday||Open 12 – 3pm (from 1st October)||Open 5.45pm – 10pm|
|Friday||Open 12 – 3pm (from 25th Sept)||Open 5.45pm – 10pm|
|Saturday||Open 12 – 3pm (from 26th Sept)||Open 5.45pm – 10pm|
Phone 03 5443 3877
Functions (not available at this time)
Masons of Bendigo has a choice of function spaces to suit. As well as the restaurant space downstairs, we offer four dining room options upstairs. For an idea of our function space, watch this short video:
The restaurant space is also available for larger events requiring the entire dining room. A banquet style menu is offered, in a similar share style as the a la carte menu, with alterations available for those with dietary requirements.
Only a short walk from the Bendigo train station, find us at 25 Queen Street, Bendigo, Vic, 3550.